Journal and Conference Publications
22. K. Brenner, P. Khakbaz, R. Grady, V. Chen, D. Esseni, and E. Pop. “Giant intrinsic piezoresistance in monolayer MoS2,” (submitted 2019).
21. A. Kahn, K. Brenner, K. Smithe, M. Mleczko, P. Khakbaz, D. Esseni, and E. Pop . “Large temperature coefficient of resistance in atomically-thin two-dimensional materials,” (submitted 2019).
20. B. Ma, K. Firouzi, K. Brenner, and B. Khuri-Yakub. “High bandwidth and low driving voltage CMUTs for airborne applications,” (submitted 2019).
19. X. L. Gu, Q. Stedman, C. Pai, M. Rasmussen, K. Brenner, B. Ma, A. Ergu, B. Khuri-Yakub, and J. Davila, “Multiphase GaN class-D resonant amplifier for high-intensity focused ultrasound,” IEEE Control and Modeling for Power Electronics (submitted 2019).
18. A. Kahn, K. Brenner, K. Smithe, M. Mleczko, and E. Pop, “Large temperature coefficient of resistance in atomically thin 2D devices,” 77th IEEE Device Research Conference (2019).
17. A. Daus, S. Vaziri, K. Brenner, A. Tang, R. Grady, and E. Pop, “Flexible field-effect transistors of PVT-grown MoS2 fabricated by direct transfer,” 77th IEEE Device Research Conference (2019).
16. B. Ma, K. Firouzi, K. Brenner, and B. Khrui-Yaku, “High sensitivity and wide bandwidth airborne CMUTs with low driving voltage,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium (2019)
12. J. Jang, C. Chang, M. Rasmussen, A. Moini, K. Brenner, D. Stephens, O. Oralkan, and B. KhuriYakub. “Integration of a dual-mode catheter for ultrasound image guidance and HIFU ablation using a 2-D CMUT array,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, (2017).
10. V. Kumar, R. Nashed, K. Brenner, R. Sandhu, and A. Naeemi. “System level analysis and benchmarking of graphene interconnects for low-power applications,” IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 192-197 (2014).
6. K. Brenner, Y. Yang, and R. Murali. “Edge doping of graphene sheets,” Carbon 50, 637-645 (2012).
4. Y. Yang, K. Brenner and R. Murali. “System-level analysis of graphene Klein tunneling device,” IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology 11th, 1575-1579 (2011).
2. R. Murali, K. Brenner, Y. Yang, T. Beck, and J. Meindl. “Resistivity of graphene nanoribbon interconnects,” IEEE Electron Device Letters 30, 611-613 (2009).
1. R. Murali, Y. Yang, K. Brenner, T. Beck, and J. Meindl. “Breakdown current density of graphene nanoribbons,” Applied Physics Letters 94, 243114 (2009).